Do you ever feel alone? Do you think maybe God forgot about you and your problems?
God is a god of promises and He makes good on every one of them. He cannot lie because He is truth itself. He loves you. You can trust your Heavenly Father.
Here are just 10 verses from the Bible that tell of God’s unwillingness to leave our side.
- Deuteronomy 31:6 – “Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.”
- Joshua 1:5 – “No one will be able to stand against you all the days of your life. As I was with Moses, so I will be with you; I will never leave you nor forsake you.”
- 1 Chronicles 28:20 – “David also said to Solomon his son, ‘Be strong and courageous, and do the work. Do not be afraid or discouraged, for the Lord God, my God, is with you. He will not fail you or forsake you until all the work for the service of the temple of the Lord is finished.’”
- Psalms 94:14 – “For the Lord will not reject his people; He will never forsake his inheritance.”
- Deuteronomy 31:8 – “The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.”
- Hebrews 13:5 – “Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, ‘Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.’”
- 1 Kings 8:57 – “May the Lord our God be with us as he was with our ancestors; may he never leave us nor forsake us.”
- Isaiah 41:17 – “The poor and needy search for water, but there is none; their tongues are parched with thirst. But I the Lord will answer them; I, the God of Israel, will not forsake them.”
- Psalms 37:28 – “For the Lord loves the just and will not forsake his faithful ones.”
- Isaiah 42:16 – “I will lead the blind by ways they have not known, along unfamiliar paths I will guide them; I will turn the darkness into light before them and make the rough places smooth. These are the things I will do; I will not forsake them.”
These are just a few of the promises that God makes to those who love Him in return. Rest assured that He is with you now and forever more.
How do we know God loves us?
John 3:16 – “For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life.”
You are important enough for Jesus Christ to die on a cross for your peace and forgiveness. All of your bad washed away so that you could be in Heaven with Him for all of eternity.
Accept Jesus into your heart today. He’s with you always because He loves you. God promises He will never leave you nor forsake you. You can count on Him.
God’s blessings to you.